Ivantis announced that Glaukos Patent Litigation was settled by Ivanis
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- -- October 15, 15-21 -- May 15, 2521 -- - The Associated Press, p. Ivantis, Inc., developer of Hydrus, the novel by Ivanis Inc, a developer, in which the developer is able to develop the new novel, Hydrum, and developer. - / : ' Microstent, a minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) device designed to reduce eye pressure for open-angle gout patients today announced that it has entered into an agreement to settle and dismiss all Under the terms of the agreement, Ivantis agreed to pay a total of 60,000,000 US$ in two installments before the end of 2022, and ten percent royalty on Hydrus Microstents sold or made in or The parties have also agreed to a mutual limited, non-exclusive cross-license and covenant, not to sue each other's existing or closely related products on their existing, or related future patents.
We're pleased to pull this distraction behind, even though we have always believed our pioneering technology doesn't infringe any valid claim of Glaukos' patents. The growth of our business and the rapid adoption of Hydrus in the market, we're fortunate to be able to easily absorb this settlement as soon as we continue to bring our best-in-class MIGS technology to our customers and
About Hydrus Microstent About MicroStents About. The Hydrus Microstent is a next-generation MIGS device that works mainly to reduce eye pressure by reestablishing flow through Schlemm's canal, the natural outflow pathway. The device restores the fluid flow by using a tri-Modal device when placed in the canal during invasive microsurgery. , Y. Mechanism of action:
- The Hydrus Microstent dilates and scaffolds Schlemm's canal to improve the flow of aqueous humor from the anterior chamber.
- The trabecular meshwork passes through Schlemm's canal with the anterior chamber.
- Its length spans around 90 degrees of the canal to provide consistent access to multiple fluid collector channels in the eye.
The Hydrus Microstent is the most rigorously researched and thoroughly studied MIGS devices, with more than 4,000 cases treated globally in controlled clinical studies and registries in patients with severe diseases. Some patients followed beyond five years after surgery
The American Academy of Ophthalmology's Preferred Practice Pattern for 2020 - preferred practice Pattern the highest combined grade for Quality and Supporting Body of Evidence, and Recommendation for Care of any MI e.g. Treatment guidelines (PPP) are prescribed. 1 .
The Hydrus microstent is supported by the largest MIGS pivotal trial to date, the only pivotally successful study that continues to follow patient outcomes in five years.
- Six6% of Hydrus Microstent patients remained glaucoma medication-free at five years.
- Compared to cataract surgery alone, there is a 60% reduction in the risk of invasive secondary glaucoma surgeries (e.g. tube shunts and trabeculectomy).
- The clinical benefits of these patients were seen without an increased safety risk.
Ivantis, Inc. is a privately held company established in 2007 to design, develop and commercialize new technologies to treat eye disease. There are many investors: New Enterprise Associates, Delphi Ventures, Foresite Capital, RA Capital Management, Ascension Venture, EBI, GBS Venture Partners, MemorialCare Innovation Fund, Merieux Development and Vertex The company is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Ivantis Ivoris - / & % s o d., p r l x t i c m n y a Hydrus, Hydras. s. Tri-Modal and TriModals are the basis of the work-style and custom-modals. mr. spr rs / brk dri eete pzna ztyz td kd Ivantis is a registered trademark of the company. All rights reserved 2021.
References to a reference to the reference reference.
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology, a panel on the Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Preferred Practice Pattern, The Getty Principle, Public Open Open Angles Prefers Practice Practice Plan, Gleitband - Y / X HY p. . Ophthalmology. doi:10.1016/j.ophtha.2020.10.022. doi.10.10.1610.2016.21.
For complete product information, please refer to the Instructions for Use.
Media Contact Capwell Communications Communications. [email protected] 949-999-3303; 948-94-49-3304.
SOURCE Ivantis Inc.
http://www.IvantisInc.com/ http/www/ivanti.inc/. http http.wwwiv.isini/, http:www:ivanis.ex.