Star Stable and Girl Gamers celebrate 10 years in the Saddle and a Decade of Thrive Community, Multichannel Innovation and A-list Partners
In 2011, Star Stable Entertainment launched its flagship product, Starstable Online, a multiplayer role-playing horse adventure game, which has been played by millions of loyal gamers around the world. Founders were on mission to create a game with strong, powerful girls at the center of the experience. Star Stable Online is celebrating the success and social impact of the horse game that became the world's top-rated and fastest growing horsegame. Despite the steady growth of its players community, he has consistently attracted new fans, with a 40 percent increase in first-time registrations in 2020 alone. New players join fans who have been playing since the first day of the day.
"Video game experts told us not to create a game for sexy, but they said that girls don't play video games. We did that anyway. Now, 10 years later, millions of players in 180 countries play in 14 languages," said Johan Sjberg, CEO of Star Stable Entertainment. We're very proud that we helped transform the games landscape for girls and extended that vision, to inspire girls, young women and create pro-social, inclusive environments -- across all our entertainment channels.
Star Stable partnered with the research firm earlier this year. The Insight Family is a home of the Invisibility Society. Star Stable measures up, to investigate the impact of games on girls and young women, and how it measures Up. The results from this US-focused survey showed a positive and indiscretionable benefit that transcends the game. Star Stable players showed significantly more self-confidence and improved ability to form friendships online and offline.
- Star Stable players are best at staying connected with friends. 85 percent of Star Stable players said games helped them stay connected with friends (versus 55 percent among other girls gamers).
- Games are an important part of children's social lives. 72 percent of Star Stable players said playing games helped them make new friends in real life (compared to 49 percent other girl gamers), while 80 percent said that playing the games help them create new friendships online (versus 58 percent more girl
- Star Stable players are twice as likely to report feeling more self-confidence. compared to girls who play other games (61 percent versus 29 percent).
- Today's parents overwhelmingly support their child gaming. (85% of gamer parents), while it's nearly unanimous for Star Stable parents (98%).
Being a Global Cross-channel Entertainment Company, Becoming 'a global global entertainment company'. Star Stable Entertainment created partnerships with entertainment industry giants such as DreamWorks Animation and Nickelodeon to fill the gap in girls' digital entertainment by highlighting the qualities of today's fearless girl. These partners and others helped the company expand its portfolio beyond Star Stable Online to produce a range of entertainment verticals, aimed to become the leading platform for girls and young women worldwide.
- Star Stable Entertainment released its new animated series in Q1 2021. In Q2 2020, Stars Stability Entertainment announced that it will debut its first animated movie series. ,. Star Stable: Mistfall, Mistress. In addition to the 12 million views on Star Stable's YouTube channel, the user now greens a long-form animated series.
- Star Stable debuted a new book trilogy in 2020. - a shamble he is proving to be able to get things done by himself. Soul Riders are soul-trained. The third and final installment released in April 2021 is now in 11 languages. Each book received a NAPPA National Parenting Products Award in Children's Books category.
- Star Stable launched an independent record label in 2019. Stars launched a record store in 2019, with the launch of an independently label. With more than 10 million streams across all platforms, including Spotify and Apple Music, he has released more and more single hits.
Star Stable Entertainment unveils its expanded and dynamic product portfolio, but Star STABLE Online still stands out from the company.
"Thank you to all our Star Stable fans for staying with us all year and for all the ideas and the constant feedback, and all those players who became invaluable employees. Because of you, the community we dreamed about ten years ago exists today," said Sjberg.
About Star Stable Entertainment About Stably Entertainment. In 2011, Founded in 2011, the company was founded in 2011 and was a founding member of the organization. Star Stable Entertainment was created by Stars Stability Entertainment. The company's become a cross channel entertainment company; home of the #1 fastest growing horse-adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online, an independent record label, short form animations, book series, comic Star Stable Entertainment is proud to provide an expanded gaming and entertainment platform where young women discover adventure, inspire creativity and build friendships.
Let's look at the video. @StarStable @TheStay. Instagram: StarStableOnline has Starstables. Facebook: Star Stable Stability is a Star Star Stickable. #sso10 / #10intheSaddle.
SOURCE Star Stable Entertainment has Source Star Star.