Triple-S Management Corporation Announces Senior Leadership Changes
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Sept. 15, 2021 -- Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) has announced several leadership changes as it accelerates implementation of its integrated healthcare strategy.
Ivelisse Fernandez, currently head of Marketing and Communications, has been named Chief Customer Experience Officer. After a distinguished 36-year career in healthcare and finance, Madeline Hernndez-Urquiza will retire from Triple-S Salud and Triple Advantage.
As the company changes its organizational structure, Ms. Hernndez-Urquiza will stay at the firm until the end of October, so as to ensure a smooth and orderly transition.
"As soon as Madeline returned to Triple-S, her wealth of healthcare, financial and operational expertise has been critical in reorganizing Triple X Advantage and successfully transforming it into one of the market leaders in Puerto Rico," She has been a key member of our team, and her contributions to our organization are vast. We wish her the best as she enjoys her well-deserved retirement.
"I'm proud of all our achievements at Triple-S Salud and Triple/S Advantage over the last decade," said Hernndez-Urquiza. I'm proud to work with Bobby and an incredible team at our managed care segment to lay the foundation for Triple-S's future growth. I hope to support my successors to ensure a smooth transition, and believe we're
Mr. Garcia-Rodriguez added that "Madeline is handing over the reins to two seasoned and proven industry leaders." The role of Juan, a 30-year veteran, and Ivelisse, with 25 years of experience, bring to their new roles sex and strength, understanding the needs of our community and strong commitment to the integrated healthcare delivery model.
Mr. Serrano and Mrs. Fernandez will assume their new roles effective immediately. They will continue to report to Mr Garcia-Rodriguez.
About Triple-S Management Corporation About triple-s.
Triple-S Management, a health services company, serves more than one million customers in Puerto Rico, representing nearly one-third of the island's population. With over 60 years of experience, this is the leading insurance and managed care brand, with the largest customer base and the widest provider network on the island. Triple-S Management has the exclusive right to use the Blue Cross Blue Shield name and mark in Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, and the British Virgin Island and Anguilla. The company offers a broad Triple-S Management is a well-known brand in Puerto Rico, in life and property insurance, as well as property and casualty insurance. With strong customer relationships and hefty market share, Triple is well. For more information on Triple-S Management, visit www.triplesmanagement.com or call [email protected].
Statements with a view to the future - forward-looking look awaiting statements.
This document contains forward-looking statements, defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include information about future sales, results of operations, developments, regulatory approvals or other circumstances. Those that include "believe", "expect", (plan, "intend", ("estimate",/anticipate"," "project",",,"may", will," "will", and similar expressions, whether
All forward-looking statements in this news release reflect current views of management of future events and are based on assumptions and subject to risks and uncertainties. Consequently, actual results may differ materially from those expressed here due to various factors, including all the risks discussed and identified in public filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The Company operates in a highly competitive, constantly changing environment, influenced by very large organizations, that result from business combings, aggressive marketing and pricing practices of competitors, and regulatory oversight. The following factors, if markedly different from the Company's planning assumptions (either individually or in combination), could cause triple-S Management'' results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statement shared here:
- Trends in health care costs and utilization rates are observed in the recent year.
- Capacity to afford sufficient premium rates increases.
- Competition competitive price is below market trends, higher cost rises and costs increase.
- Reestimate policy and contract liabilities and reserves.
- Changes in laws and regulations of managed care, life insurance or property and casualty insurance.
- Many major competitors have acquired significant acquisitions or divestitures from major competitor.
- Developing and using new prescription medicines and technologies to introduce and use new technologies and technology.
- A downgrade in the Company's financial strength rating downed the A-grade.
- Litigation or legislation aimed at managed care, life insurance or property and casualty insurance companies.
- Ability to negotiate with providers and government agencies according to past practice.
- Ability to successfully implement the Company's disease management, utilization management and Star rating programs.
- Ability to maintain federal employee contracts, Medicare and Medicaid contracts with federal employees, and Medicare, or Medicaid, if required.
- Volatility in the securities market, investment losses and defaults, and investments losses & losses, default and risk risk.
- Global economic downturns, major disasters and epidemics. The general economic slowdown, extreme disaster and major catastrophes are major causes of severe disaster.
This list isn't exhaustive. Management believes the forward-looking statements in this release are reasonable. Without assurance that the actions, events or results anticipated by the forward-looking statements will occur, or, if any of them do, what impact they will have on the Company's financial condition or its results. With regard to these uncertainties, investors should not place unappreciated reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on current expectations. The Company doesn't intend to update or revise any of these in light of new or future news, but also, forward-looking statements are based on available information when they are made and (other than as required by applicable law
Readers should examine and consider the various disclosures in the Company's SEC reports carefully.
TO THE COMPANY: "Trust" the shit.
Victor J. Haddock-Morales-Monational - Victor Joseph Hadado-Theoris.
Mr. Garrett Edson's Mr Mr Edsons, Mr D. Edonson.
EVP and Chief Financial Officer are the chief and chief financial officer.
ICR is an international hospital.
(787) 749-4949 (797) - 787-8454 (777) 549.
(787) 792-6488 (777) 792-6487.
SOURCE Triple-S Management Corporation is a management company with recollection of Source's TripleS.
http://www.triplesmanagement.com/ visit http/www/sendp.sg/.