The winner of Virtual Competition of Insurance Innovators handdii the winners in the Virtual competition of InsurTech Innovation Challenge New York Names handhanddis hand the winner in Virtual Competence of Assurance Insnovator Competition
New York, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire - ACORD, the global standards-setting body for the insurance industry today announced the results of its 2022 ACOR insurTech Innovation Challenge (AIIC) New Handdii is the winner of the 2021 AIIC New York and London respectively.
The ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge supported insurance start-ups who can benefit from innovation for the past seven years with winners award a wide array of awards, promotional tools and industry exposure opportunities. Handdii will have the opportunity to present their innovation at an ACORD-promoted webinar.
"We are happy to be the judge's winning choice today," said Christie Downs, CEO & Co-founder. "For handdii, the support of ACORD, its industry credibility and expertise will amplify our momentum as we expand our offering across the United States and Australia. We're very thankful to everyone involved and congratulate all the contestants on their success.
The ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge supports start-ups and innovators in the insurance technology space since 2015, and we were proud to continue that tradition today," said Bijesh Jacob, SVP, Technology & "The innovations presented by the participants in this year's event showed great ingenuity, creativity, and promise as part of an effort in insurance to modernize the industry and transform it for the better."
The runners-up were:
- OTONOMIOTO ORIGINAL - OPNOIUM MONOS. A parametric insurance solution for carriers in the cargo space that wants to reduce claim resolution times, can be found in a single-volume insurance application.
- Safekeep Inc. Claimflo for safety. , a claims processing platform for property and casualty, relies on machine learning technology to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Other finalists included:
- Attestiv Inc. , a company offering tamper-proof, straight-through claims processing using blockchain technology.
- Caregiven Inc. In an effective manner, providers can offer individualized guidance to individuals and families managing care for an aging or ailing loved-one.
- CoverGo Covergo. The insurance industry's first fully configurable, modular, no-code insurance platform powered by 500+ insurance APIs, helps insurance companies build and launch products within days, develop omnichannel distribution, improve policy admin and claims without any single
- EGGHEAD AI - GMGH. Data intelligence platform, which uses artificial intelligence to help people manage their data assets, reduce the cost of managing technology, improve decision making and manage data risk.
- PluggdIn Plug-In. , a company seeking to stop distracted driving through an integrated car IOT solution.
- Reeske Inc. Currently, a data-driven income protection assistant is able to help American families achieve their financial well.
- Riskfuel analytics Inc. Working with insurance firms to accelerate their actuarial models that are used in pricing, reporting and risk management.
The judges of this year's AIIC included: "The two of us judges":: (B) the winners of the first AII.
- Frank Sentner (Judge Chair), Sole Proprietor, Senstwood Consulting, Sore Props, Frank Senator.
- Trevor Gary, Founder & CEO, Micruity (2020 AIIC New York Winner) (2019 AII New England Winner).
- Barbara Ingraham, executive director, Excess & Surplus, ISO, Verisk, Managing Director, The Exxe - a', Ingriham / Director, Via
- Andrew Johnston, Global Head of InsurTech, Willis Rector, Andrew, World Head, InsureTech.
- Paul Tyler, Chief Marketing Officer, Nassau Financial Group, Paul, Tyler.
The runners-up of New York and London events have a chance to present their pitch in an annual VIP Showcase at ACTORD virtual conference 2021. To learn more about ACORD insurTech innovation challenge, visit http://www.acordchallenge.org.
About ACORD ACORD is the global standards-setting body for insurance and financial services. ACORD simplifies data exchange and efficient workflows by conceiting electronic standards, standardized forms and tools to support their use. ACORD hires over 100 insurance and reinsurance companies, agents and brokers, software providers, financial services organizations and industry associations. ACORD has offices in New York and London. Learn more at https://www.acord.org/.
Beth Jarecki (email protected)
SOURCE ACORDORDS SURCE.
accord.org is an agreement.