Miles Bridges has been charged following Mychelle Johnson's revelation that she had shared alleged assault photographs

Miles Bridges has been charged following Mychelle Johnson's revelation that she had shared alleged a ...

According to ESPN, Miles Bridges is facing three felony domestic violence charges from the Los Angeles District Attorneys office for an alleged altercation involving his wife Mychelle Johnson.

Johnson posted Instagram photos of wounds to her face and body, alleging they were caused during the alleged assault.

Following the allegations, the Bridges team, the Charlotte Hornets, has issued a statement.

Miles Bridges is facing three felony charges.

According to ESPN, the Los Angeles District Attorney's office has filed three felony domestic violence charges against Miles Bridges following an alleged altercation involving his wife Mychelle Johnson.

According to the New York Post, Mychelle shared a set of photographs in June showing the injuries she claimed she suffered during the alleged assault.

According to ESPN, District Attorney George Gascon said the complaint alleges that the victim of domestic violence suffered significant bodily injury.

Domestic violence is a physical, mental, and emotional trauma that has a lasting impact on those who have been affected. Children who witness family violence are particularly vulnerable, and the impact on them is immense.

Bridges has been accused of molesting his partner on or about June 27 and 28 in front of their two children, according to CBS.

Last month, an NBA player was detained.

Miles Bridges was booked on a felony domestic violence warrant in June, according to TMZ Sports. The Charlotte Hornets star handed himself into the authorities and the LAPD informedESPN that he had been apprehended.

Bridges will appear in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Wednesday, July 20.

The Charlotte Hornets' statement

A Charlotte Hornets spokesperson said the organization was aware of the charges filed today against Miles Bridges.

The statement continued. As this is a legal matter, we will [make] no further comment at this time.

Miles Bridges' statement was released by the Charlotte Hornets on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/87TQ8oNZ5h.

You may also like: