It''s nearly Fathers Day in 2022!
This year, if youe here, it means that you''re having trouble thinking about something to include in your Dads Fathers Day cards.
With his spooky jokes and spooky dance moves, you may always count on Dad to make you laugh (or spooky)
With a funny message in his Fathers Day card, now is the time to make him laugh. Here are 27 hilarious entries to choose from.
Funny Fathers Day messages for Dads card
- Congratulations on having such an amazing kid.
- Happy Fathers Day to one of my favourite parents.
- I hope your Fathers Day is as fun as your life was before you had us kids.
- Not trying to be cheesy, but you are nacho ordinary dad.
- Dad, your fathers day gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding.
- Well done dad I turned out awesome!
- Im so lucky to have you as my father Im sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
- Thanks for sacrificing all your hair for me.
- Some day I hope to be as funny as you think you are.
- To the best taxi driver.
- I wouldnt trade you for anything. I mean, nobodys offered me anything, but Im pretty sure I wouldnt!
- Even though you never bought me a pony, I still love you.
- As a reward for being such a good father, Ill let you pick your own nursing home.
- Dad, I doughnut know what Id do without you in my life.
- It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid
- I was going to give you the most amazing gift ever then I remembered you already have me.
- Are you regretting having me yet?
- Im so grateful for all the things youve done for me over the years that I bought you this 2 card.
- Dad, the care home is already booked.
- Happy Fathers Day. Im sorry I spent all of your money!
- I love you beer-y much.
- I dont know what Im thanking you for, because I certainly didnt get my good looks from you.
- Thanks for still paying my phone bill.
- Thank you for having me, even if it was just so I can look after you when your old and wrinklyHappy Fathers Day can I borrow a 20 quid?
- Thanks for always saying yes when mum said no.
- My presence is your present.