If you prefer to mix up a fresh tequila cocktail, this is the time to go. While a margarita, a paloma, ranch water, or even the 70s classic tequila sunrise might be the first drinks to come to mind, there''s also a Oaxacan old fashioned, which is also quite straightforward to make at home, as long as you have all the ingredients.
Because this drink is a modern classic. It originated from Death and Co., a company which manages to host one of our favorite hotels in Denver. The drink was developed in the mid-aughts, just as the mezcal boom sparked out. Now that the mezcal and tequila boom is affecting the stratosphere, it is also getting an all-time huge backlash.
The Oaxacan old fashioned is both tasty and straightforward. If you can eat a bourbon old fashioned, you may make it.
Read the Top Five Cocktail Recipes of the Last Six Months
- The Corpse Reviver No. 2 Is The Best Gin Cocktail For Winter Heres Our Recipe
- The Black Manhattan Is Our 2021 Thanksgiving Cocktail, Heres The Recipe
- The Vieux Carre Is The Perfect Whiskey Cocktail For The Holidays
- The Americano Is An Excellent Low-Alcohol Cocktail For January, Heres Our Recipe
- Our French 75 Cocktail Recipe Will Make You A New Years Eve Pre-Party Star