There are some harmful consequences for all-night ragers, but also YOLO. What better time and place to relax your inhibitions than at Coachella? While the actual festival only lasts until about 11 p.m. each night, the slew of after-parties in the desert have all the energy you need to keep the good vibes rolling, flashing neon lights, good booze, and incredible performances.
Framework, a trailblazing underground music promotion company, has planned a large-scale event that combines famous locations, world-class production, and well-known dance music talents. Having been involved in Coachellas Yuma Tent since its initial stages, Framework has now built a second home in the desert. During Coachellas'' opening weekend (April 15 April 17), Framework unveiled a never previously used venue at Thermal Airport.
The dance, which took place on all three nights of the festival, included performances from legendary electronic artists including Purple Disco Machine, SG Lewis, Jayda G, The Martinez Brothers, and Black Coffee. Peggy Gou, Damian Lazarus, Michael Bibi, and Leyla Benitez have all been guested by Ninja Tunes, who is particularly interested in joining the band.
Framework transforms Thermal Airport into a post-festival desert oasis thanks to heavy beats and a unique airport backdrop and non-stop dancing. Scroll through the photo below to set the mood ahead and inspire you to meet up for the next big all-night party.
- These Photos From Coachellas Do LaB Will Inspire Your Weekend Two Style Choices
- DJ/ Producer SOHMI Shares Her Guide To A Few Days In LA Before You Head To Coachella
- These Photos From Sundream Tulum Will Get You Through The Middle Of The Week
- These Photos From SXM Festival In The Caribbean Will Instantly Boost Your Mood
- These Photos From Get Lost Miami Are Sure To Brighten Up Your Week