It's easy to overlook one of the most memorable aspects of the! in the sanity of a music lineup stacked with heavyweights, larger-than-life art sculptures, and breathtaking moments.
The Indio Central Market, the main food court, is like having a voyage through an international expanse of savory and sweet flavours. Regardless of whether you choose what you like, these culinary delights are equally on the lookout. With 26 vegan options, five different, and stylized food from many cultures, its a great time to try something new.
Following your ears will lead to your own personal listening adventure and a slew of new musical discoveries at Coachella. In short, following your other senses is sure to bring similar joy. In fact, outside Coachella, discovering a spread like this is almost impossible.
What's new on the menu?
Coachella offers five fantastic dining options when it comes to cuisine:
- First and most intriguing for sushi-lovers, theres ($375 + fees), a hidden Omakase speakeasy with a 17-course sushi meal. Its even got a secret door!
- Second, the event annually hosts a full-fledged restaurant experience inside the festival grounds. This year Coachella offers a romantic pop-up with oysters courtesy of Los Angeles famed seafood specialists,
- Third, a cavalcade of top-shelf chefs will assemble in the Polo Fields mythic rose gardens for a 275-person banquet-style meal on long tables. Known as ($275 + fees), the world-class chef lineup is complimented by food from local farms, accompanied by some of the best cocktails, beer, and wine the festival has to offer.
- Fourth, Lays (yes, the potato chip company) is unveiling a mysterious activation theyre calling Fresh 4D, which promises to be a totally multi-sensory snacking experience.
- The last and most robust eating option, which is already accessible with a GA or VIP wristband, can be found in more than 50 food trucks, restaurants, and caterers who converge from around the country for the event. In the Beer Gardens, the campgrounds, the Terrace, 12 Peaks VIP, Rose Garden VIP, and in Coachellas Indio Central Market, youll find these culinary maestros serving all their own specialties in signature flair.
Read on for a taste of the vendors who bring them to the table! (Vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian menu options are listed V, VEG, and GF).