Innovative Developments & Robust Outlooks for Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Drives Optimism in Autonomous Driving
DUBLIN, January 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Autonomous Vehicles is expected to reach 6.1 million units by 2026, with a CAGR of 60.6% per second.
Transportation, one of the sectors analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 60.2% CAGR to 149.4 Thousand Units by the end of the analysis period.
This segment is currently accounted for a tenfold share of the global Autonomous Vehicles market. It is anticipated that the unabated increase in global military spending over the short- to medium-term will result in increased growth in this segment.
The growing focus on efficiency and connectivity has motivated automakers to increase technology adoption in accordance with these requirements while staying competitive.
In addition, market growth is expected to be enhanced by digital dealerships and automation. Various companies are partnering with software developers for improving vehicle performance and safety and driving experience.
These collaborations are meant to encourage people to learn about autonomous vehicles, emerging technologies, mobility, and electrification, while enabling them to provide robust software solutions for future vehicles.
While current challenges have broken down and delayed developments for the year 2020, the future remains more promising than the pre-pandemic forecast. While the year 2020, which was earlier considered to be prime time for autonomous cars, unfortunately fell into history as the year of disruptions, missed targets, and economic devastation, the pandemic has also eliminated long-term obstacles for self-driving and advanced automotive technologies.
The Autonomous Vehicles market in the United States is expected to be 3.4 million units in the year 2021, with China, the world's second largest economy, expected to reach an estimated market size of 17.3 million units in the year 2026, trailing a CAGR of 74.4% during the analysis period.
MARKET OVERVIEW I. METHODOLOGYII.
- The Automotive Industry Rushes Headlong Into a Digital Future
- Exploding Automotive Software Market Stands Testimony to the Industry's Envisioned Digital Future
- Autonomous Vehicles (AVs), the Natural Evolutionary Culmination of the Digital Journey Undertaken by the Automotive Industry
- The Race Between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies. Amidst this Chaotic Battle, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021?
- These are Times When Questions Abound & Answers Are Few
- So How Fast Or Slow Are We Moving?
- Split Scenarios Unfold: The Great Vaccine Divide Emerges
- Progress on Vaccinations, Why Should Businesses Care?
- With IMF's Upward Revision of Global GDP Forecasts for 2021, Most Companies Are Bullish About an Economic Comeback Despite a Continuing Pandemic
- How the Automotive & Transportation Industries Were Impacted by the Pandemic & What's the New Normal?
- The Automotive Industry
- Transportation Industry Bites the Dust
- Autonomous Vehicles: Definition, Importance & Benefits
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 47 Featured)
- Audi AG
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG (Mercedes Benz)
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Google LLC
- Honda Motor Corporation
- Nissan Motor Company
- Toyota Motor Corporation
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Innovative Developments & Robust Outlook for Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Drives Optimism in the Future of Autonomous Driving
- Digitalization of Logistics Primes the Transportation Industry for an Autonomous Future
- Robust Spending on Digitalization in the Transportation Industry Bodes Well for Accelerated Adoption of Autonomous Freight Trucks: Global Digital Transformation Spending in Logistics (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027
- Piggybacking on the Digitalization Frenzy, Autonomous Trucks Storm Into the Spotlight in the Logistics Industry
- Unfazed by the Pandemic, Continuous Strong Gains in Global Defense Spending Bodes Well for AVs in the Military Sector
- Robust Defense Spending Brings Cheer for AV Manufacturers: World Military Expenditure (In US$ Billion) for Years 2019, 2020 and 2021
- The U.S., an Attractive Market for Manufacturers: Top Military Spenders for the Year 2021 (In US$ Billion)
- Current State of Autonomous Vehicle Technology in the Military Sector: A Review
- Blockchain & Autonomous Vehicles: A Perfect Pair
- Role of AI in Autonomous Vehicles Gets Bigger
- Safety of Autonomous Vehicles Under the Scanner
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Autonomous Vehicles by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in Units for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World 7-Year Perspective for Autonomous Vehicles by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets for Years 2021 & 2027
- World Current & Future Analysis for Transportation by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in Units for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World 7-Year Perspective for Transportation by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World for Years 2021 & 2027
- World Current & Future Analysis for Defense by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in Units for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World 7-Year Perspective for Defense by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World for Years 2021 & 2027
ANALYSIS FOR THE REGIONAL MARKET III
- Total Companies Profiled: 47
For more information about this report, visit the e-mail.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager for E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets