Advancements in Detection Methodologies in the Global MicroRNA Market Report 2021-2026
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
By 2026, the global microRNA (miRNA) market will invest $485.3 million.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for microRNA (miRNA) is expected to reach a revised volume of US$485.3 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 13.8 percent.
The Services segment, which is one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to be at a 2.1 percent CAGR and at US$290.1 Million by the end of the analysis period.
The key factors that propel the growth of the global microRNA market are increased awareness, increasing emphasis on R&D initiatives, increasing of well-organized technology, rising government initiatives globally, escalating government investments in healthcare, among others.
The growth of microRNA in oncology can be attributed to the growing burden of cancer, and other cardiovascular diseases, as well as broader therapeutic applications, as reducing the cost of sequencing and greater acceptance of the technology.
As such, liquid biopsies play a key role in data-driven practices and population-based studies, because they offer good reproducibility and robustness in comparison to conventional methods. Furthermore, the growing relevance of liquid biopsies is further driving its popularity in the discovery and development of biomarkers. However, increased demand for highly skilled personnel and challenges in-house development are major hurdles to growth in the global market.
In 2021, the US market will be expected to reach $107.8 million, while China is expected to reach $50.7 million.
The microRNA (miRNA) market in the United States is expected to reach US$107.8 million in the year 2021, with Japan and Canada among the countries with the highest market share predicted.
The North American region dominates the global market due to technological advances, government support, and excellent medical reimbursement facilities.
A. METHODOLOGYII. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY1: The microRNA market in Asia Pacific is likely to gain significant momentum due to increasing consumer awareness, growing population growth, supportive government policies, and increasing adoption of new technologies to assist research initiatives.
- A Prelude to MicroRNA
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021
- COVID-19 Impact on mRNA Market
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook
- Global miRNA Market Set to Witness Rapid Growth
- Disease Diagnostics Segment Leads the Market
- MicroRNAs Likely to Be Instrumental in Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Dominates the Instruments Category
- Academic and Government Research Institutes Holds the Largest Share
- North America Dominates Global miRNA Market, Asia-Pacific to Witness Steady Growth
- Increasing Emphasis on R&D by Players to Boost Market Growth
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Abcam Plc
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Biodynamics Laboratory Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- BioVendor - Laboratorni medicina a.s.
- Dharmacon, a Horizon Discovery Group Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
- Lexogen GmbH
- Meridian Bioscience
- Miltenyi Biotec
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Norgen Biotek Corp
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN NV
- SeqMatic LLC
- Sistemic Scotland Limited
- System Biosciences LLC
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- TriLink BioTechnologies Inc.
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Incidence of Infectious Diseases and Chronic Conditions to Help miRNA Market Gallop Ahead
- Increasing Application in Cancer Diagnostics as Biomarkers to Drive Market Growth
- The Future of miRNA-based Cancer Biomarkers
- Consistent Increase in Risks and Threats from Infections Drive Healthy Market Growth
- MicroRNA Biomarkers Hold Promise for Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Focus on Development of miRNA-based Therapeutics Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Increasing Investments in miRNA to Bolster Market Growth
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics Investments
- Standard Methods Utilized to measure miRNA Biomarkers
- Advancements in Detection Methodologies Focus on Enhancing Sensitivity and Selectivity of miRNA Detection
- Increasing Demand for Liquid Biopsies to Drive the MicroRNA Market
- miRNA by Type of Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Circulating miRNAs as Cancer Detectors
- Aging Demographics Add to the Global Burden of Chronic Diseases, Presenting Opportunities for the Market
- Growing Global Healthcare Spending and Supportive Government Initiatives Boost Market Prospects
- miRNA and Next Generation Sequencing
- Market Restraints
- AN INSIGHT INTO MIRNA APPLICATIONS
- Role of miRNA in Cancer Cell
- DNA Repair and Cancer
- HEART DISEASE
- Human Homolog - microRNA-205
- KIDNEY DISEASE
- NERVOUS SYSTEM
CONFESSION OF THE GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSISIV. COMPETITION
- Total Companies Profiled: 64
For more information on this report visit the Canadian Library of Congress.
Contacts with the Media:
Laura Wood, Senior Manager for E.S.T office hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside United States): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets