Business Outlook for Cell and Gene Therapy
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offer.
The Business Outlook for Cell and Gene Therapy will consist of the following:
- Market Sizing and Forecasting of CAGT Markets: Each issue sizes up the market opportunity and projects the future revenues for a given therapeutic segment.
- Keeping an Eye on Financing: With billions of investment dollars announced each year, Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook tracks who is getting financed (and the companies behind the financing) each issue. On a regular basis we will analyze trends in that financing.
- News Briefs and Analysis of the Science That will Shape Tomorrow's Business: Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook is designed to provide the most relevant news. With a focus on what the recent news of the day means for business, our curated news and news analysis means that you and your organization can be confident you won't miss an important development in cell and gene therapy.
- Deals Between CAGT Companies Tracked: Each issue's "Recent Deals Table" tracks the important deals between stem cell companies as well as the deals they engage in (tech transfers, partnerships, mergers, distribution and other activities) with companies outside the industry.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Tools: This newsletter will also report on developments, product launches and deals relating to the makers of cell and gene therapy manufacturing equipment and supplies.
The public who is targeting this include:
- Director, Vice President or Manager of Market Research
- Director, Vice President or Manager of Marketing
- Director, Vice President or Manager of Research and Development
- Director of Business Insights
- Director of Business Development
"Best product in all...and external comprehensive analysis," says a major pharmaceutical company.
"GT and CT have been a hot topic, and we are tasked to know this area and need a resource like this," according to the Consulting Firm.
"We appreciate the scientific discussion in this issue and your recent webinar." -Cell and Gene Therapy Startup
For more information on this report, please visit the National Library of Congress.
Contactations with Media:
Laura Wood, Senior Manager for E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets