COVID-19 Growth and Change: Research Antibodies and Reagents Global Market Report 2021-2030
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's website.
The global research antibodies and reagents market is expected to decline from $11.79 billion in 2020 to $11.57 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.9%. The increase in growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output following the COVID-19 epidemic in 2020.
In 2019, LifeSpan Biotech Ltd., a US-based enterprise, has invested $129.5 billion in research antibodies and reagents, generating $21.7 billion in investment in industry. Key areas of this market are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, and South America.
- Western Blot
- Flow Cytometry
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Multiplex Immunosorbent Assay
6.2. Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market, Segmentation by Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Drug discovery & Development
6.3. Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market, Segmentation by End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs
7. Research Antibodies and Reagents Market Regional and Country Analysis7.1. Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market, Split by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion7.2
Companies Have Been Mentioned
- Abcam PLC
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- BioLegend Inc.
- Cell Signaling Technology Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Eli Lily and Company
- F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- GenScript Biotech Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lonza Group AG
- Luminex Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information on this report, visit our web site.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager for E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets