On Wednesday, benchmark-earth-Europe's barge refining margins risen to around 9 per barrel, but the US-based inventories' rise put pressure on the gains.
- U.S. gasoline stocks rose last week by 5.5 million barrels to 224.1 million barrels, the Energy Information Administration said.
- U.S. refinery crude runs rose by 148,000 barrels per day in the last week, EIA said. Refinery utilization rates fell by 0.2 percentage points in the week.
- Container traffic at the Port of Rotterdam has reached a record level this year and is expected to be high again in 2022, Europe's largest sea port said.
- The Biden administration on Tuesday finalised a reversal of a rule issued under former U.S. President Donald Trump that sought to pre-empt California's vehicle emissions regulations.
- Poland wants the European Union to allow it to cut the value added tax (VAT) on engine fuel to soften the blow from surging inflation, the country's prime minister said.
Our laws: the same in our society.