The Black Friday deals are now rolling in, and small discounts on vacuums have popped up everywhere, possibly a new robotic vacuum, or maybe a portable cordless vacuum. There's just a great deal to get in-front, at Target and Walmart, there's a new supply of vacuums, but on the same path you want, there are plenty of deals to have on your list of things available and a price which will get you through the door.
- 91 dollars
I've tested the Robovac 25C myself and I can vouch for its quality cleaning work. And so far I recommend it as the best vacuum for a robotic vacuum. And at $99 and 50 off now, the deal is even better.
Deals coming soon.
- iRobot Roomba i3 Plus robot vacuum with automatic dirt disposal: $400 (save $200)
- Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin cordless stick vacuum: $250 (save $130)
- Dyson V10 Animal cordless stick vacuum: $400 (save $100)
- Dyson Outsize cordless vacuum: $600 (save $200)
- iRobot Roomba i1 Plus Self-Empty Robot: $349 (save $230)
- Samsung Jet 60 Fit Cordless Stick Vacuum: $179 (save $120)
To find the local deals from this link, hit Find another store, pick a store from the list, then Services from this store: More, then Weekly Ad.
Shark Cordless Pet Pro: $250 (Update: Expired)
The Pet Pro was once our pick for best cordless vacuum. It has now been removed by the Tineco A11 Hero. That said, it's a solid floor cleaner and worth a look if you have loyal customers.
Tineco A11 Hero: $25.(Update: Expired): $125 (Update: Expired)
This 'A11 Hero' is the actual name of our favorite midrange cordless vacuum. It can perform better than our previous choice, Shark Rocket Pet Pro, but costs less now. Now you can get one up with a big discount.
Get up to speed with the latest in automation, security, utilities, networking and more.