It's time to buy the Tennessee whiskey and make some of our favourites tasting.
We are not tasting any Tennessee whiskey on the shelf. We are tasting six of these TN whiskeys that we dig. The other three of these are made and bottled under their own labels. One of these whiskeys was one of my favorite whiskeys from the summer's start. Will it still stand up? Let's do that?
Our lineup is today::
- George Dickel Bottled-in-Bond, Fall 2008
- Nelsons Green Brier Sour Mash Tennessee Whiskey
- Uncle Nearest 1884 Small Batch
- Bib & Tucker Small Batch 6-Year-Old
- Heavens Door Redbreast Master Blenders Edition
- Gentleman Jack
Let's see which whiskey comes out on top of this grouping.