CNET Deal Days: Two days of pre-Black Friday deals will begin Oct. 19th
With today's information overload, it can be difficult to separate really good deals on the web from all the other noise out there. We're bringing together a collection of curated deals in one place during this campaign. Deal Days on CNET Deals are now available on the CNet Deal Day website. Our first shopping event. We're partnering with some of our favorite retailers and vendors to bring you two days of sales and deals, including many of the finest items that meet or beat all-time low prices.
While we have several technology products and services on offer, there are also plenty of alternatives, from food and beverages to fitness equipment to grooming and beauty products, and everything in between. You'll find a variety of options for early holiday shopping to avoid the predicted shortages or grabbing savoury treats in the middle of the summer.
CNET Deal Days begin on January 27, 2019.
The two-day sale begins at 6 a.m. (9 a.m. PT) The event will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 19 and will last until 8:59 p.m. 11:59 p.m. PT) On Wednesday, Oct. 20th, 11:00 AM ET (ET).
What's on sale?
We'll have a well-rounded list of businesses across several product and service categories, including some favorite brands from current CNET Best Lists and previous sales we've highlighted. Vendors currently scheduled to participate include:
- Bean & Bean + Bean andampire Bean
- Brooklyn Bedding is a Brooklyn-Bedding company that specializes in Brooklyn.
- Charge Bikes are charged bikes that can be driven on a charge.
- Corelle Corell, Core Corella Corelles Corelli Corline Corele Corette CorELLE Corine Corellen Corle Corile Corrine Coronne Cortine Coril Corlake Corre Coreau Corle Cor Cor Corle
- Fly by Jing
- Goldbelly is a brand new brand that has been around for over ten years.
- Master & Dynamic are Master andamp.
- Solo Stove Solo stove - Solo Shocker Solo Steve / Solo Stowe Stower Solo Hove Stover Solo Sove
- Sunbasket is a portable sunbaket made of lightweight polyethylene.
- Surfshark VPN is a VPN that uses SurfSharK to securely connect to the Internet.
Wo do I go to see the deals?
We'll make it easy to find! Point your device to any of these locations or feeds.
- CNET.com is a site dedicated to CNet.
- CNET on Facebook
- @CNETdeals on Twitter is a brand new name that has been introduced by @cnetdealers.
- Instagram: CNET on Instagram | CNet on Cnet on Twitter | Instagram
- CNETdotcom on TikTok is a blog created by CNetd.com.
Or, just bookmark this page and we'll include the link at the top.
Do I have to be a member of the CNET to join?
Nope! All of the links and exclusive codes will be listed in a single story that's free and accessible to everyone.
What are the caveats and legal disclaimers?
Nothing too much, we promise. As always, sales are contingent on the vendor's availability of the goods and services, and may change without notice (although we'll do our best to note if and when anything goes out of stock). As usual, when you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
What else do I need to know?
That's it! On Oct. 19, you'll have plenty of great deals to choose from.
Subscribe to our daily spotlight on the best tech deals on-line -- from smartphones to gadgets and more.