Ken Mendoza, you may already know me, and today I am happy to share the latest trailer and information for Dragon's Dogma 2.
The first installment of the Dragon's Dogma series to be released in 2012, gained popularity as a unique action-RPG thanks to its professional execution and combat, as well as a unique system that made the player feel as if accompanied by others through pawns and otherworldly beings. Dragon's Dogma 2 follows in its footsteps by adding these elements to the fantasy world you will discover in the future.
Join us as we reveal further information about the game, presented in a manner similar to Dragon's Dogma's world.
The story begins in an underground jail.
Where the Dragon's voice is heard amid the fog of lost memories.
Ascend, Arise, and Best Me
conforming to the world's dogma.
In the midst of the human and beastren's domains, there are two main categories:
A hero must live up to their forgotten destiny.
What dogma does your heart perceive through your eyes?
The story of one who will slay the Dragon and claim the throne is told.
With its huge wings, it glides through the sky and breathes fiery flames that scorch everything in its path.
Some are apprehensive of its demise, while others revere it as a deity.
Ascended is the word for you.
The player controls who.
The dragon thrusts their hearts to their feet, putting them on a path where they must defeat the dragon.
Mysterious, otherworldly beings dedicated to the Arisen.
They make gameplay feel as if you're being accompanied by others, with their character unique to the player and controlled by AI.
The most advanced graphics, artificial intelligence (AI) and physics technology has created a truly immersive fantasy world.
Different abilities are given by different occupations.
This series will feature the beastren, a beast-like race.
Many of the monsters you'll encounter are inspired by the legends. You'll also encounter new monsters introduced in Dragon's Dogma 2.
'Tis a tale of a person who will defeat the Dragon and take the throne.'
Stay tuned for more information on Dragon's Dogma 2!
2023 PlayStation Showcase
Announcements from PlayStation Studios and third-party publishers
- Final Fantasy XVI launch trailer, Salvation, revealed
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 gameplay revealed
- Introducing Concord—a new PVP multiplayer FPS from Firewalk Studios coming to PS5 and PC
- Bungie unveils Marathon
- Watch the first trailer for Dragon’s Dogma 2, Capcom’s upcoming action-RPG
- Tower of Fantasy, an immersive cyberpunk open-world RPG, hits PS5 and PS4 this summer
- Two new playable characters join the Granblue Fantasy: Relink roster
- First Assassin’s Creed Mirage gameplay revealed, launches October 12
- Alan Wake 2 launches on PS5 October 17
- Foamstars, a fresh new party shooter revealed for PS5 and PS4
PS VR2 announcements
- New gameplay details revealed for Crossfire: Sierra Squad, coming to PS VR2
- Beat Saber launches on PS VR2 today with new Queen Music Pack
- Immersive PS VR2 action-shooter, Synapse, launches on July 4
- First look at Arizona Sunshine 2 revealed, launches on PS VR2 this year
- First PS VR2 footage for Resident Evil 4 VR Mode revealed
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 – hiring again on PS VR2
An announcement about the Indies has been made.
- Revealing Ultros, a psychedelic sci-fi side-scroller coming to PS5 and PS4 in 2024
- Welcome to Revenant Hill, where your journey to become a witch’s familiar begins
- Towers of Aghasba hits PS5 next year – new gameplay details
- Revealing Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean, coming to PS5 and PS4 next year
- Phantom Blade Zero: a new beginning in a long journey
- Teardown hits PS5 later this year
- Meet the friends and foes of The Plucky Squire’s storybook world
- Introducing Neva, the beautiful new game from the developer of Gris
- The Talos Principle 2 brings mind-bending puzzles and haunting beauty to PS5
- Introducing Sword of the Sea, a new game from Giant Squid