It's time of the week again, Vault Dwellers! All of Fallout 76's Atomic Shop's new items have been updated!
- Related Reading: Fallout 76 Update 1.75 Brings Season 12 and Mutation Invasion This Feb. 28 (Update)
Today, March 21st, MP1st is bringing you the new Fallout 76 Atomic Shop weekly update!
This Week's Notable Items:
- Vertigard Blood Eagle Bundle – 1553
- Complete Chaos Bundle – 1800
- Spring Winds Bundle – 1500
- Spring C.A.M.P. Bundle – 933
- Deep Cave Hunter Outfit Bundle – 960
- Skiing Bundle – 600
- Fallout First Catch Up – 1000
- Cosmos and Jangles Bundle – 824
What is the Atomic Shop in Fallout 76?
The Atomic Shop is a microtransaction store that sells cosmetics, C.A.M.P. objects, and other items in exchange for special currency called Atoms. Most purchases are unlocked account-wide, and may be accessed by any character on the account.
Some items require a practice in order to gain access, while other items are only unlockable for a single, specified character. All exclusive items are character-bound and cannot be traded with other players.
After leaving Vault 76 for the first time, the Atomic Shop is accessible from the main menu at any time, as well as the Pause Screen.
For the second week of the reset, here's what you should know. Is there anything specific you'd like to see?
If you do not know, there will be another week that we will have covered, so keep checking back often!
Reddit, please accept my apologies.