Players play the roles of gods ruling over the realm of Eldranir, instilling their respect among the mortal tribes to construct long-lasting structures in their honor. Some of the most essential mechanics of the game include how you use your energy tokens afterwards.
Six memorials stand out:
- The Library of Valduin- This opulent structure represents present and future advancements since the Age of Darkness.
- The Ship of Tolinthra- The towering vessel heralds the divine leadership of mortals into a new age of wonder.
- The Fortress of Kolym Thrin- Placed there by the gods to keep the barren wastes at bay
- The Namarillion Forge- The fountain of flame that fuels mortal construction.
- The Eridonic Gate- A portal that serves as a reminder of the presence of the gods.
- The Anifren Beacon- this light serves as a reminder of the unity of mortals and gods
Check out the video below for a complete dive into the construction of monuments and the rewards that players receive for doing so.
The Kickstarter for An Age Contrived can still be backed here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bellowsintent/an-age-contrived?ref=bug90v