F1 22 update 1.18 (PS5 version 1.018) has been released today for all platforms. This includes Team Alfa Romeo as well as bug fixes.
- Addition of the 2023 Alfa Romeo F1 Team C43 for use in Time Trial game mode
- Fixed an issue where Time Trial leaderboards would fail to load when switching between the dry and wet variants on Origin and Xbox
- Fixed an issue where Rival avatar was missing in Career and My Team modes
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, an incorrect champion could be crowned if drivers finished the season on the same amount of points in My Team
- Various Minor Fixes
- General Stability Improvements
The patch notes are now available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox.