Title Update 1.7.0! The final bug fix patch for Assassin's Creed Valhalla was released on all platforms, and does not include any new content. Find out what was changed along with the file sizes in the official Assassin's Creed Valhalla patch notes published on February 21.
Sizes of Patches:
15.1 GB Xbox One: 9.9 GB PlayStation®5: 0.75 GB PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB PC: 6.3 GB 15.1 GB Xbox One: 9.9 GB PlayStation®5: 0.25 GB PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB PC: 6.3 GB 15.1 GB Xbox One: 9.9 GB PlayStation®5: 0.5 GB PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB PC: 6.3 GB
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
RAIDS IN THE RIVER
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
VALHALLA CREED BY ASSASSIN
WORLD AWARE WORLD CLASS
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY AND INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.