Ubisoft has released Assassin's Creed Valhalla update 1.700 on platforms, which is now Title Update 1.7.0! According to Ubisoft, this is the game's final bug fix patch, which does not include any new content. See what was changed as well as the file sizes for the official Assassin's Creed Valhalla patch notes from February 21.
15.1 GB Xbox One: 9.9 GB PlayStation®5: 0.75 GB PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB PC: 6.3 GB 15.1 GB Xbox One: 9.9 GB PlayStation®5: 0.5 GB PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB PC: 6.3 GB
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
RAIDS IN THE RIVER
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY AND INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.