SideRift, a French independent game developer, has announced its new four-player online multiplayer and single-player tower defense game, called Voodolls, which will launch on Steam on 13 April.
Below is a sneak peek at Tate Multimedia's Voodolls: A Selected Artist
After the release of Voodolls, you may find the developer's roadmap.
- Synergy between action, exploration and strategic Tower Defence mechanics, including an array of traps and defenses to hold back the hordes of hell.
- Round planets – stylised and unique worlds each themed by the four seasons.
- Team of four characters, each with unique abilities, weapons, and battle tactics.
- Solo or online co-op up to four players – Defend the Puppet Master alongside three friends in full campaign co-op or tackle the task alone in solo play.
- Story-based campaign – Peel back the layers of mystery to uncover the secrets of the puppet master & the dolls.
- Three camera angles – Face your foes in immersive first-person mode or take a step back in third-person. Make tactical choices from above in the strategy camera mode. Three modes, and three different approaches in one game.
- Extensive replayability.
- Many types of enemies to take on.
- Plenty of deadly traps to defend the Puppet master from the hordes of hell.