The spoilers for Chapter 350 have been released by the Black Clover manga, which includes some of the most popular Japanese manga titles.
Sister Lily will also discuss the purpose of visiting the orphanage in the next chapter. So, let's not waste any more time and dive into the details of the chapter's release.
- MORE: Has the Tomo-chan is a Girl manga finished? Serialization explained
When will Black Clover Chapter 350 be released?
On Viz Media and Manga Plus, Black Clover Chapter 350 will be released on Monday, January 6, 2023, at 12:00 AM Japan Standard Time. International readers will be able to read the chapter at different times. Below is the recommended schedule for fans from other countries:
- Pacific Time: 7:00 AM (February 5th)
- Central Time: 9:00 AM (February 5th)
- Eastern Time: 10:00 AM (February 5th)
- British Time: 3:00 PM (February 5th)
- European Time: 5:00 PM (February 5th)
- Indian Time: 8:30 PM (February 5th)
- Japan Time: 12:00 AM (February 6th)
Lucius comes up with a terrible plan in chapter 350, according to spoilers.
Before we get to the spoilers, we want you to know that the 34th volume of the manga will be available for purchase on March 3, 2023.
Sister Lily apologizes to Asta as she falls to the ground, and Asta says he doesn't care about anything. After that, the chapter discusses Lily's inner thoughts. She soon realized that Church was no different, and she fled from there.
Sister Lily begins talking about how ashamed she feels for supporting Lucius in all of his sinister plans. She also reveals that Lucius wants to rule the world.
Asta approaches the five-headed dragon, but he seems to be prepared for the task, and he predicts he will win it all by himself. After that, the chapter closes, revealing that the manga will be taking a break next week.
- MORE: One Piece Chapter 1074 Gets a Release Date After Getting Delayed