Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 on Apple TV+ is discussed, as well as the release date, and where to find it online.
Poppy Scoville (Octavia Spencer) continues to investigate the murder of Drea Spivey, a youngster who was nabbed in a sex tape. While Shreve (Ron Cephas Jones) maneuvers in the local community, it's another slow installment that has an odd twist but no visual interest or overall excitement.
- Poppy finds love letters sent to her mother by a man called Alexander. She questions her father about them and discovers her mother was having an affair. Shreve admits that Alexander is her biological father.
- Markus confronts Trini about the sextape. His daughter seems shocked by the video. Markus then questions Aubrey (Trini’s boyfriend), who admits to filming the altercation. Although he denies knowing Trey.
- Poppy questions one of Trey’s prostitutes, Rochelle, but she refuses to talk. Poppy can’t understand why these girls would fall madly in love with such vile men. Eva brings in a social worker to better explain the flawed relationship. The social worker explains how these girls end up depending on their pimps and form trauma bonds. Poppy then speaks to another prostitute, who also claims to be Trey’s girlfriend.
- Aames questions Emily’s parents’ business associate, Victor, although he seems entirely innocent and uninterested by the case.
- Eva hooks up with a woman called Alicia, who happens to be Finney’s deputy campaign manager. She invites Eva to Finney’s fundraiser.
- Markus is tempted to drink after discovering his daughter’s sex tape. Shreve manages to talk him out of it.
- Eva confesses to Poppy that she was once a teenage prostitute too. She knows exactly how easy it is to get caught up in this criminal world and has experienced it first-hand. Eva was manipulated by her pimp, because her mother needed a Green Card and he offered to get her one, stringing her along for years.
- Shreve is invited to Finney’s fundraiser by Questeur owner Lee Hackman. Lee needs Shreve on his side if he hopes to make waves in the local community. Shreve wants Lee to help him get Finney to back off in return for this partnership.
- Markus and Poppy search for Trey and find out he worked as a camp counselor. A photograph proves that he was friends with Aubrey. Markus goes to confront Trini about this news, but she isn’t home. She’s run away with Aubrey and Trey.
The Release Date and Time for Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Episode 4 will be available on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 10th, 2023. The release date is 12 am PT. Episode 4 is titled "Never Take Your Eyes Off Her," and will last 47 minutes.
Where can I find my favorite shows online?
Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 is now available on Apple TV+ subscribers for the date mentioned above.
- It would appear that Trini and Aubrey are in fact very much involved in Trey’s criminal activities. They aren’t merely victims caught up in this mess. They are openly involved. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are being manipulated by Trey though or he is offering them something major for their cooperation.
- Markus will lose the plot when Trini doesn’t return home and they will launch an investigation into yet another missing person. The local community will search for Trini and Aubrey, but find no clues to their whereabouts.
- Poppy and Aames will find out more details about Trey, who is also impossible to track down. Will they be able to link the two and conclude that Trey is controlling both Trini and Aubrey?
- Truth Be Told Season 3 Review
- Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 4 Recap