A new game mode called "WarGames" is being introduced to WWE 2K23 viewers. This is a multi-person match that isn't typical tag team match.
What is the definition of WarGames?
WarGames: A fan-favorite, chaotic, and action-packed WarGames makes its debut in WWE 2K23, delivering heart-pounding 3v3 and 4v4 single-player or multiplayer mayhem inside two side-by-side rings enclosed by a double-steel cage;
- Two teams will be contained in separate cages, with one member of each team starting the match.
- At regular intervals, alternating members from each team will be released to enter the mach.
- The first member to enter will come from the advantaged team.
- Once all competitors have entered, War Games officially begins.
- The match can be won by pinfall or submission. Exiting the cage will result in a forfeit.
With an early build of WWE 2K23, you can see it in action straight from our play session!
If you want more information about WWE 2K23, check out our hands-on videos or check out some of our gameplay footage from the play session.
WWE 2K23 will be released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on March 17, 2023, in a number of different versions (which you can read about here).