On March 8, DC Comics has announced that they would have eight variations of their covers to commemorate International Women's Day. Artists will include Eleonora Carlini, Lynne Yoshii, Qistina Khalidah, Cathy Kwan, Maria Laura Sanpoa and Laura Martin, Skylar Patridge, Rebekah Isaacs and Carrie Strachan, and Jasmin Darnell.
Ma Kent, Mary Marvel, Wonder Woman, Nubia, Wildstorm, and others are among the artists who will be honored with different covers for Women's History Month. Check them out here.
Check out the whole lineup below.
- ACTION COMICS #1053 by ELEONORA CARLINI on sale March 28
- BATGIRLS #16 by LYNNE YOSHII on sale March 14
- CATWOMAN #53 by QISTINA KHALIDAH on sale March 21
- HARLEY QUINN #28 by CATHY KWAN on sale March 28
- JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #3 by MARIA LAURA SANAPO and LAURA MARTIN on sale March 7
- POISON IVY #10 by SKYLAR PATRIDGE on sale March 7
- WILDC.A.T.s. #5 by REBEKAH ISAACS and CARRIE STRACHAN on sale March 14
- WONDER WOMAN #797 by JASMIN DARNELL on sale March 21