Ubisoft has released For Honor update 2.41, which is what the developers have referred to as patch version 2.41.0! This brings a number of changes to the fighters and the game in general.
Size: PS4: 1.8 Gb, Xbox One: 2.2 Gb, PC: 2.2 Gb
Defensive Stance abilities
The entire list of heroes who have Defensive Stance abilities that depend on holding the Stance control downwards has been modified.
Conqueror is a conqueror.
- No longer pauses Stamina Regeneration when blocking attacks while in Full Block Stance
Prior to Black Friday, I was a black man.
- No longer costs Stamina to block attacks in Bulwark Stance
- No longer gains lowered Revenge while blocking attacks in Bulwark Stance
- No longer pauses Stamina Regeneration while holding Bulwark Stance
Valkyrie is a miniature boat that has been around for decades.
- No longer pauses Stamina Regeneration when holding Shield Tackle
Warlord, please take a look at my website.
- No longer drains Stamina when holding Full Block Stance
- No longer costs Stamina or pause Stamina Regeneration when blocking attacks in Full Block Stance
- No longer gains lowered Revenge when blocking attacks in Full Block Stance
Kyoshin is a Japanese martial artist.
- Entering Kaze Stance now costs 10 Stamina
- No longer pauses Stamina Regeneration when holding Kaze Stance
- No longer costs Stamina or pause Stamina Regeneration when blocking attacks in Kaze Stance
- No longer gains lowered Revenge when blocking attacks in Kaze Stance
- No longer pauses Stamina Regeneration when holding Hidden Stance
Comment: These enhancements are intended to level the playing field while utilizing these defensive abilities, but not to make you feel guilty for correctly using them as their Stamina usage was high and would often leave some of these heroes stranded after blocking several attempts.
Berserker is a speculator.
- Can now cancel the recovery of every attack with a Dodge at 300ms during the recovery
o This applies to every attack, including those that may be canceled with a Dodge on Miss (Some attacks may be canceled from 100ms to 300ms, others from 200ms to 400ms)
Developer's Comment: Berserker already has the ability to cancel the recovery of many of their attacks with a Dodge, but this limited the hero's ability to be safer while attacking, and with this modification Berserker should be able to have both more mobility and safety in outnumbered situations.
- Chained Light Attacks now cause a Medium Hit Reaction (up from Light)
- Chained Light Attacks chain link timing to Light Finishers are now from 366ms to 400ms (up from 200ms to 300ms)
- Chained Light Attacks chain link timing to Heavy Finishers are now from 166ms to 400ms (from 100ms to 300ms for Top Heavy Finishers and 200ms to 300ms for Side Heavy Finishers)
Kensei should now have Heavy Finishers that are properly uninterruptible after a Chained Light attack, allowing the hero more chain pressure. We've also changed the chain link timings from the Chained Light attack to ensure that Kensei's Light Finishers are still dodgeable after a Chained Light Attack.
Shaman says he will not give up his job as a shaman.
- Left and Right Raven’s Claw and Raven’s Bile are now 400ms (from 466ms)
Shaman should have stronger pressure and an easier time applying Bleed with Raven's Claw and Raven's Bile, according to the developer.
Kyoshin is a Japanese martial artist. Kyoshin is a Japanese chess player. Kyoshin is a Japanese martial arts organization. Kyoshin is a Japanese anime character.
- Hakaze and Mujounokaze now cost 6 Stamina when performed without first blocking an attack (down from 12)
Developer's Comment: Kyoshin's Stamina costs were still too high during his time in Kaze Stance, and with this change the hero should have a better Stamina economy and be able to attack more often.
Prior to Black History, I was a black man.
- Light Finishers now cause a Medium Hit Reaction (from Light Hit Reaction)
- Light Finisher hit recovery is now 833ms (up from 700ms)
- Light Finisher Block recovery while in Revenge or facing an opponent that is Out of Stamina is now 733ms (up from 700ms)
- Can now cancel Tenebris Thrust’s recoveries with Bulwark Stance
Developer's Comment: Black Prior's Light Finishers causing a Medium Hit Reaction allow Black Prior to perform the attack, then cancel the recovery into a Bulwark Counter then Bulwark Slash without being interrupted by opponents, which should give the hero much better flow and options out their usual combat options as introduced with the Core Combat Update.
Warmer is coming to an end.
- Beast of Prey’s Guard Break vulnerability window is now 0ms to 433ms (was 0ms to 400ms)
- Beast of Prey now has the Extended Dodge property (Tracking Break from 100ms to 500ms and Invulnerability Frames from 100ms to 500ms)
Warmonger's Beast of Prey attack is slow, mostly used to reposition the hero around the battlefield and pressure opponents, but it did not have enough durability to use it effectively.
Gryphon is a youngster who has become a sailor.
- Helm Cleaver is now Enhanced
Gryphon requires a bit more neutral pressure to enter their chains, and with this change the hero should be able to engage in their chain pressure much more effectively.
Valkyrie is a British brand that originated in the United States.
- Shield Tackle no longer causes Stamina Damage (was 30)
- Can now perform Viper’s Retreat at 100ms during Stance Change
- Can now perform Hidden Stance at 100ms during Stance Change
CHAT FOR VOICES CHAT FOR VOICE
- Added a new option to deactivate all voice chat from players
Valkyrie is a German explorer.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Valkyrie “Spear Sweep” Punish to pin opponents that are in an unpinnable state
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Nobushi Guard Break after a Heavy to not track in certain circumstances (FH-3506)
Tiandi has been a spokesman for the Islamic Republic of Bangladesh.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Tiandi’s “Dragon Kick” feint animation to cause an unnatural movement (FH-4550)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Aramusha to perform a back walking Heavy after a back throw (FH-4777)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Zhanhu’s “Qilin’s Ruse” and the Kyoshin’s “Mugen Houyou” opponents to become invulnerable to attacks (FH-2874)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warmonger’s “Corruption Blade”‘ feat to immediately enters cooldown after being countered by Black Prior’s Bulwark Counter (FH-310)
MAP is a public administration system.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed Players to break collision near Defender spawn point during Breach second gate phase on Hollowed Bastion map (FH-4599)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin’s scabbard to be offset during the animation of neutral dodges (not chained into any attack) (FH-4709)
- [Bug Fix]] Fixed an issue that caused the Samurai Crab Symbols to be missing (FH-4604)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Gladiator “Saburra” Chest to have visual glitch on the thigh when moving (FH-4359)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Berserker’s arm variants to be clippings on the hands (FH-4374)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin to be missing the “In ChaRAHcter” emote (FH-4178)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused some Nobushi Chests pieces like Sangoshou upper body area glitches with the outer layer clothes (FH-3597)
The University of Illinois is a research organization that specializes in the health sciences.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Horkos Masquerade Event Weapons to be missing their unlock conditions (FH-4722)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Champion Status XP to be missing on the summary screen at the end of the match