How To Fix Cabbage, Currant, And Coconut Error Codes In Destiny 2
Players in Destiny 2 are likely to encounter a well-known error at the start of the eighth weekend. Cabbage, coconut, and coconut are some of the relevant identifiers here. However, users may also correct Cabbage, Coconut, and Currant by changing their connectivity options, such as reporting packet losses.
During the Trials of Osiris event, errors have been reported on Destiny 2 servers.
The following was posted on Bungie's official support Twitter account in response to a number of errors that had been reported throughout the community:
COCONUT, CURRANT, AND CABBAGE are some of the main reasons Destiny 2 players encounter the following errors.
Coconut can happen for many different reasons, including, but not limited to, Internet service provider problems, network hardware difficulties, and Wi-Fi issues. The problem codes are documented on a Bungie page, which advises gamers to check their internet connections regularly.
The Cabbage error code is often present when a user's network blocks all traffic to the game's official server.
- You may either use a wired connection or a wireless connection to link your console directly to your network.
- It’s worth noting that using a router that is linked to yet another network may exacerbate any problems you may already be experiencing while trying to connect to Destiny. If you’re having trouble connecting, try using the router that is already wired to your modem.
- You may access the router’s firewall by going to Home > Toolbox > Firewall on the router’s configuration page.
- Make a brand-new firewall level in your router’s configuration.
- Players may wish to name this “Destiny 2.”
- From the Router settings page, proceed to Home > Toolbox > Game & Application Sharing and configure the following settings:
- Enable UPnP.
- Disable “Extended Security.”
- Disable any “Assigned Games and Applications” settings.
If the error code remains, wait for additional Twitter messages from Bungie support or post the issue on the official forums. New Destiny 2 issue messages on January 28 appear to originate on the server side rather than with individual gamers.