Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! The Crunchyroll anime series Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! is coming to an end soon, as well as a trailer.
Tomo-Chan is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 4 saw Tomo's (Rie Takahashi) friends get involved in a positive and negative light, demonstrating that there's more to them than what they've previously assumed.
- The episode opens with Tanabe saying hi to Misuzu, excited to be acknowledged by her.
- Tanabe expresses his interest in seeing her smile to Jun, who says she’s actually smiling all the time.
- Tomo can’t help but wonder if Jun thinks Misuzu is smiling more because she still has feelings for him.
- Misuzu asks Tanabe if he likes her and when he says yes, she tells him to approach her like a real person so that she can reject him with a smile at least.
- When Tomo asks Misuzu if she’s smiling so much because she still likes Jun, Misuzu replies that she absolutely does not.
- Tomo wonders what it would be like to be playful with her own girlfriends as things usually begin to go sideways once she tries to get physical, like when she playfully places her arm around another girl’s shoulders. Tomo wonders if she and Misuzu are close enough to try things like hugging. She asks if they can try one time, but Misuzu refuses.
- Carol approaches Tomo, offering to hug her, and Tomo is surprised by how “girly” Carol feels, suddenly making her feel insecure. Carol begins hugging Tomo every time they see one another.
- Tomo attempts to say hi to Misuzu in the morning but gets a short response, letting her know Misuzu is mad at her. Carol believes this is her fault for huffing Tomo too much.
- After realizing she’s being childish, Misuzu goes to apologize to Tomo for acting coldly. She then wonders why Tomo has never tried hugging Jun.
- When Tomo tries to hug Jun, he pushes her off.
- Tomo is surprised to find Jun in her room after waking her up at her father’s request.
- Tomo’s mother complains her husband is always in the Dojo. While at first, it seems like a bad thing, we then see that Tomo’s mother still finds himself incredibly flustered in the presence of Tomo’s mother, which Tomo calls lame.
- Jun asks Tomo if she really thinks her father’s reaction is lame. While she does find it cheesy, she respects how her father has always been by her mother’s side whenever he needed her.
- While Jun and Tomo have lunch together, Carol asks Misuzu for advice regarding Misaki. While she likes him, he seems to think of her as a sister. Misuzu advises Carol to try taking things more seriously.
- Mifune and Ogawa approach Tomo for advice regarding a jerk Ogawa met at a mixer. Tomo offers to take care of it.
- When the guy is rude to them, Tomo kicks the guy in the chest, knocking him out.
- Jun overhears the same jerk talking with his friends about beating up Tomo. He immediately knocks the guy out before challenging his friends as well.
- As Tomo leaves school, the jerk and his friends show up to apologize to her, unaware that Jun forced them into it.
Tomo-Chan is a Girl!Season 1 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Crunchyroll will release Episode 5 on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023. The release date is 1:00 p.m. ET. The title of episode 5 is unknown at this time, but it will run for about 23 minutes.
Where can I find live video?
Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 5 is available now for viewing on Crunchyroll. On the date mentioned above, everyone in the world may catch it.
Although I wasn't quite as accurate as I was last week, there's always a chance to try again. This week, we learned that Carol and Misaki aren't exactly on the same page in their relationship, while Tanabe has feelings for Misuzu. It's fascinating to observe how these feelings affect the relationships between characters.
- Now that we know Misaki sees Carol like a sister, it’s hard not to wonder who he has eyes for. I have a feeling they’re going to tell us here soon, and I would not be surprised to learn it was Tomo after seeing the two interact these first few episodes.
- We haven’t seen Tanabe in a few episodes, but now that we know he has a crush on Misuzu, I expect we’ll see him more. He’s not shy about his feelings, and I expect we will see him asking her out here soon.
- Tomo-chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 5 Recap