This article provides a sneak peek at Season 1 of National Treasure: Edge of History, and provides further information about the film's release date, time, and location.
National Treasure: Edge of History is a ten-part Disney+ series that reinvents the brand for the Gen Z demographic with... well... mixed results.
Here's what happened in Episode 8:
- Jess managed to break into prison to help Rafael escape, and they both made it to freedom with a little outside help.
- The help turned out to have been from Billie, who had planted a tracker in Rafael’s shoe and had Kacey shoot the sniper outside. She needed Rafael and Jess to decipher the map formed by the dissembled puzzle boxes.
- Liam worked with Myles to try and figure out where Jess was, figuring out that Billie was responsible for not only his grandfather’s death but also his father’s, and also earning the attention of Billie and her goons.
- Oren returned to the U.S. to be confronted by Agent Ross, and Tasha and Ethan eventually got back to be confronted by the entire FBI.
- At the end of the episode, Billie threatened to kill Rafael, causing Jess to surrender herself.
Release Date/Time of National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 9
The next episode will be available on Disney+ on Wednesday, February 1 at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT.
Where can I find National Treasure: Edge of History online?
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and may only be seen on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a teaser for it?
There is a lot to learn about it, and you may watch it here:
What amount of episodes will National Treasure: Edge of History have?
Ten episodes of National Treasure: Edge of History will be shown. Here's the whole schedule.
This is subject to change.
- Episode 1 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 2 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 3 – Wednesday 21st December 2022
- Episode 4 – Wednesday 28th December 2022
- Episode 5 – Wednesday 4th January 2023
- Episode 6 – Wednesday 11th January 2023
- Episode 7 – Wednesday 18th January 2023
- Episode 8 – Wednesday 25th January 2023
- Episode 9 – Wednesday 1st February 2023
- Episode 10 – Wednesday 8th February 2023
The next episode will be entitled "A Meeting With Salazar." We don't have an official synopsis, but can make some logical conclusions.
- Judging from the title, it seems like we’ll be meeting the real Salazar, finally. I don’t expect it to be someone we know, but time will tell.
- Agent Ross will obviously side with the kids and possibly risk her career to do so — but do we still think she has something to hide relating to her past?
- I predict Rafael will die to raise the stakes and solidify the idea that the treasure is more important than anything else, but he’ll bond a little with Jess first so the death stings more.