Epic Games has released Fortnite update 3.78, an unannounced patch for the shooter. Don't expect anything from this update other than fixes, as we just received the v23.20 patch last week.
Epic has made a few changes to the Fortnite software.
Nothing has been revealed about any player-facing changes for today's patch. Here's what's known via the official Fortnite Trello board:
SUCCESSES IN THE GENERAL TOP:
Future Game Update: Fixes
- Players are unable to claim the Exile variation of the Mind’s Eye back bling
- Battle Hound and Molten Battle Hound Helmet visually incorrect.
- Physics on Joni the Red’s coat are no longer functioning.
Investigating: What's the Difference?
- Hurdling is temporarily disabled.
- The Sparkle Specialist outfit is not reflective and shiny.
In Development: What's New
- Players are getting a blue lobby background
- Bonus Rewards ‘Pre-requisite Not Met’ Issue
ISSUES IN BATTLE ROYALE AND ZERO BUILD TOP:
Fixes will be available in future game updates.
The "Party Time" enhancement has been temporarily deactivated.
After a Victory Royale, I am unable to emote.
Shockwave Hammer's Impact Damage is SAD.
Investigating: What's New?
- Players in Performance mode do not see player or chest outlines when they are marked.
- The “Shotgun Striker” Augment is temporarily disabled.
- Red dot missing when scoping with Red-Eye Assault Rifle
- Controller inputs don’t work on PC when spectating.
In Research: What's New
- Firing a weapon while sprinting and jumping may not register the hit
- The “Aerialist” Augment has been temporarily disabled.
- Players may be sent back to the initial location when exiting a vehicle
If there are any changes, we'll update the article.