After so many years, Sting, a company famous for unique Game Boy Advance games, will begin releasing one of its most famous titles on PC.
On 6 February, the game will be available on Steam for free. This version of the game is playable from start to finish, with some additional side content. The game will be in Early Access for three to five months.
Yggdra Union was a groundbreaking turn-based strategy RPG that included a Union System that allows up to five players to engage in a battle at the same time depending on position, as well as a cards system that changed the game's direction in a flash.
The port includes the following functions: a rewind and an auto-save feature (see below).
Additional Port Features
- Added a rewind function. (You can undo your actions as much as you like.)
- Added auto-save function. (Even if you quit midway, you can start from your favourite turn.)
- Added conversation log function.
- Added item hints to EXTRA content. (Hints are given on which stage the item is on.)
- Addition of battle speed adjustment function. (You can play at up to five times speed from the beginning.)
- The unit “Flunky” will participate under certain conditions! (What if Flunky achieved results in the first stage…?)
- Sound set function! (You can play by choosing from three types of sound sources.)
- A function that makes Milanor look like Cruz. (Milanor will play an active role as a hunter.)
- Enemy / Allies no critical function.
- Skill gauge MAX at the start of battle (skill gauge starts at MAX state only for own army).
- Formation type reversal function. (Male and female formation types are reversed.)
- The trick function is to press a specific button to appear. The appearance method is described in the manual.
New Features for the PC Version
- Japanese voice / English voice can be switched. (Easy to switch at any time during the event.)
- Addition of free save. (You can now save freely during battle.)
- Infinite use of items in EASY mode. (Items can now be used indefinitely only in EASY mode.)
- Equipment removal (equipment can now be removed in the middle)
- Adjustment of Itembreak. (Weapon does not break with Itembreak and is unusable.)
- Completely compatible with in-game mouse/keyboard/controller.
- You can adjust the layout of the keyboard buttons.