This article is a sneak peek at She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 7, and may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, Marvel's latest small-screen streaming series, is a departure from the norm in many ways. The new series follows Jennifer Walters, an accomplished attorney who is cousin to Bruce Banner, and is designed quite deliberately to annoy those “fans” who would review-bomb the show's IMDb page and name the heroine a Mary Sue.
For my money, the sixth episode was the worst of the season, deliberately enticing its listeners by moving as far away from the tease from last week's. Here's what happened and what we know so far about what's coming.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Season 1, Episode 6 recap:
- Jen took this week off from all legal matters and instead attended the wedding of a high school friend. This was mostly an excuse to make jokes about her dress, upstaging the bride, and potentially find a new suitor, but Titania was also there for some reason just to add a bit of conflict.
- Mallory worked with Nikki on the case of a man named Mr. Immortal who, rather than divorce his multiple wives, instead elected to stage his death and rebuild his identity each time rather than have to deal with the conflict.
- It was also revealed, eventually, that the people who wanted Jen’s blood still seem to be following her.
Release Date for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Season 1, Episode 7:
She-Hulk is set to air on Thursday, September 29, at 12 pm PT, 3 pm ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+. While most Disney+ shows have aired on either a Friday or, recently, a Wednesday, She-Hulk will be sticking to Thursdays.
She-Hulk is only available on Disney+, which is available with a subscription.
How many episodes will She-Hulk: Attorney at Law will there be?
In an unusual move, the program is scheduled for a nine-episode run, however, the episode runtimes are lower to account for this, with most episodes clocking in around the half-hour mark.
Is there a trailer for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law?
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 7: A preview and predictions
Although there is no official synopsis available — you know how Disney behaves with these things — we can at least make some educated guesses.
- I don’t think we’re done with Titania as a villain. Since she was initially introduced as having nothing to do with Jen, one suspects she’ll be part of a larger plot that will make itself clear as we go.
- Who wants Jen’s blood and why?
- Will that guy Jen met at the wedding become a legitimate love interest? Very possible.
- Will we finally get that Daredevil cameo next week?