How to Complete the popular TikTok Trend Challenge, Run Boy Run
The very infectious nature of viral TikTok trends or the willingness of consumers to follow them is irrelevant. Like any other social media network, TikTok has its share of negative trends, but it also has some fantastic ones that instantly hook people. The Run Boy Run fad, which has visuals that switch every few seconds, is currently receiving a lot of attention on TikTok.
Couples tend to accept the idea of being a since they may ask their partners to think about characteristics that best describe them. You must finish them off in a single document and add music. If you want to follow the trend but need some help with the "how-to" part of it, here's a step-by-step guide for the Run Boy Run challenge, which has become quite popular on TikTok:
- To get the necessary sound, you must first download the @richbythecringe video to your device.
- Click Extract Video to remove the audio after opening the video in the Capcut software before deleting the movie.
- The next step is to start the video with a 3-second clip of yourself and then put the text “if I was an” on top for the same amount of time.
- Depending on how you’ve set up the categories for your video, you’ll need a total of 24 images for each.
- One thing to bear in mind is that each image, save for the fifteenth picture in each category, is displayed at intervals of 0.1 seconds. The fifteenth image needs to be displayed for 0.4 seconds.
- A 0.9-second block picture should be added at the end of each category.
- After you’ve added the 24 images, give each category a name by including a text overlay that corresponds to the size of the images. You are free to use whatever typeface you choose.
- Export the video now and upload it to your TikTok profile.