Steelrising, a new RPG game from Soulslike, will be added to the game on September 29, along with a new outfit and weapons.
This long-awaited announcement was accompanied by a stunning new accolade trailer.
Steelrising is set during the French Revolution in 1789, and features a gloomy, steampunk version of 18th century France where the King of France has taken control of the country with an amity of automatons.
The game includes notable French Revolution figures, including Marie-Antoinette, Lafayette, and Robespierre, and allows players to traverse through Paris vertically using a grappling hook.
The Steelrising's next update includes:
- New Game Plus (the ability to play through the game again with a harder difficulty and preserved progress and equipment)
- Four new NG+ exclusive weapons
- One new NG+ exclusive outfit
- Several new NG+ enemy variations with new skins, weapons, and movesets
- Balance updates for the ice musketeer, grenades, ammo, and some bosses
- Fixes for the main game
Steelrising is now available on Windows PCs (Steam, GOG, and Epic), PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and GeForce Now. Once the patch is out, we'll be sure to inform our readers.