Saints Row is now available on PS5 version 1.06, which is for hotfix #2! This is the game's major September update, which includes bug fixes to co-op, mission progression, crashing, and more! Read up on the whole Saints Row September 14 patch notes below.
SEPTEMBER 2 – HOTFIX
Epic Games, Xbox, and Stadia are all in the approval process with the platforms, and we'll update you when they're available.
NUMBERS FOR THE VERSION:
- Epic Games: 126.96.36.19992638
PS4 : 188.8.131.5292741
When the Xbox hotfix is available, we will update this section.
When the Stadia Hotfix is available, we will update this section.
FIXES AND CHANGES:
- Fixed an issue where the host could crash in the Casino instance of the Mayhem Criminal Venture.
- Fixed a case where the APC sometimes failed to advance during the objective “Protect the APC” in the mission “First F@cking Day”.
- Fixed an issue where the client may become unresponsive when progressing through the Mercado instance of the Jim Rob’s Criminal Venture.
- Fixed an unresponsive state that could occur when dismissing a second game invitation attempt.
- Fixed an instance where the client could lose functionality when performing a flaming punch while the mission is being restarted in the Dojo Criminal Venture.
- Fixed a case where enemy NPCs could sometimes fall through the map preventing the threat from being completed in the Monte Vista district. Sneaky move on their part but it is no more!
PROGRESSION IN MISSION
- Fixed the dialogue not triggering that prevented progression during the objective “Talk to Kev” in the mission Fast and the Foodiest. Not being ignored by Kev – life goals.
- Fixed an instance where the Nahualli could become trapped behind the wall of the HQ after the mission Corporate Retreat.
- Fixed a case where the player could not progress during the objective “Let Grandma Handle This” in the Wanted mission Millennial.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the objective “Defend the Castle from Phoenix” in the mission “Unto the Breach”.
- Fixed a crash that could happen while opening the full screen map after an extended gameplay session.
- Fixed a crash when driving to the start point in the mission Unto the Breach.
- Fixed cases of infinite loading screens that could occur within missions, side hustles, and criminal venture activities.
- Fixed an issue with the police spawning outside the mission area in Drawing Heat. The heat will indeed be drawn now.
- Adjusted the spawn point where enemies appear on the overpass instead of where you are during the objective “Take Out the Cops” in the mission “Drawing Heat”.
- Fixed a partial loss of functionality when pressing the Back button multiple times in the style customization menu.
- Fixed instances of unresponsive controls that could occur with player navigation and melee.
- Fixed instances of NPCs not spawning correctly during some missions.
- Addressed performance issues that could occur after hours of extended gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Marshall attackers were unable to exit vehicles during the mission “Take Me to Church”.
- Adjusted the APC health total in “First F@cking Day” to be more forgiving.
- Fixed NPC vehicles incorrectly despawning during the objective “Defend Hank & Claude” in the mission “Donut Run”.
- Fixed partial loss of functionality with community sharing when applying a boss and backing out of the apply menu at the same time.
- Fixed partial loss of functionality when jumping at or trying to climb unclimbable walls.
- Fixed the Playlist App not working when unlocked in the first session of gameplay.
- Fixed camera behaviour when attempting to vehicle surf during the objective “Go to Silver Gulch” in the mission “High Noon”.
- Lessened the frequency of the player getting staggered by doors when exiting vehicles. Your vehicle is now a friend rather than foe.
- Fixed a rare case where reloading animations prevented the player from using equipped weapons.
More updates and fixes are planned, according to Volition, and information about them will be released in the next few weeks.
If you haven't purchased the game yet, please read our review right here to see what we thought of it at its launch.