ObvioHealth Announces key C-Suite Hires, Plans to Add 20 Jobs by Year's End
NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2021 -- ObvioHealth announced key hires to round out its executive leadership team. With a seed of four years ago by SGI, ObvioHealth has entered revolving and needs based on demand.
Since he took the helm of ObvioHealth, the CEO and co-founder since becoming the cofounder of the company, since a few years ago, lacked the power to become GM of OviaHealth Ivan Jarry, Isov. The company has grown 13-fold. Ivan leveraged advances in digital technologies to solve the inefficiencies in clinical research, and developed one of the first patient-centric apps for decentralized clinical trials. Since then he has implemented agile teams and processes to quickly scale the business.
The C-Suite has also been added recently.
- Matty Culbreth-Notaro, BSN, RN, CULBREthNotare, MSN. Recently, the Vice President of Global Operations, promoted to Chief Operating Officer, senior vice president, recently. Matty has nearly 30 years' experience in clinical research, first as a critical care nurse and later, in leadership roles developing and implementing clinical studies for MemorialCare in Southern California and Nemours Children's in Florida.
- Scott Clark The position of Chief Commercial Officer is assumed. Scott brings 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and CRO industry to ObvioHealth, including stints at Pfizer and Quintiles where he developed new business entities.
- Leslie Pascaud, Lesly Piqueude, a sexy frightened merrily. SGI is shifting from Chief Marketing Officer to Chief Managing Officer focused on ObvioHealth. Over the past year, Leslie's 25+ years' experience building purpose-built brands for blue-chip clients at Kantar Consulting and Publicis has been key to boosting ObvioHealth brand awareness and visibility across all marketing channels
- Craig Gravina, owner of Gravia. As a senior of the company, the CEO of ObvioHealth switched from SGI to the beginning of that year to lead the product development and technology team. Craig's prior experience includes several healthcare products and platform disruptions, including a digital therapy platform for Ieso Digital and Cognitive Assessment solutions at Cogstate. He led allscripts development of an analytics & population health platform and portfolio.
- The C-Suite is the fourth round of the group, which includes the C.S. Jeff Evitts is Jeff's Evt. With 20 years of experience in the life sciences industry, he has been the Global Head of Clinical Sales and Strategy of ObvioHealth. He is a senior executive at Oracle's Health Science Global Business Unit where il't Jeff's understanding of sponsor needs helped drive ObvioHealth'' sales curve over the past 18 months.
ObvioHealth has added 45 employees to its staff since the beginning of the year and plans to hire 20 additional employees in the US and Asia by the end of 2021. Singapore will be the company's regional technology hub, collaborating with the US platform team to drive expansion of decentralized trials to APAC.
These developments come at a bright time for ObvioHealth, the company recently announced the first close of its series B financing round. The digital tech startup has signed strategic partnership agreements with the Asia-Pacific biotech company Novotech, Dedalus, and IQVIA Consumer Health, expanding ObvioHealth's global reach and capabilities.
"We started this company with a handful of employees and envisioned achieving that goal," said Ivan Jarry, CEO of ObvioHealth. "We are pleased with our growth trajectory, as we continue to pioneer new ways to collect data through virtual research."
ObvioHealth about Obv.Supports of Obvices.
ObvioHealth is an end-to-end Virtual Research Organization (VRO) that delivers better data to sponsors and gives participants an easier clinical trial experience. The company developed and launched one of the first DCT apps developed by the company. The app was downloaded on smartphones and allows people to participate in clinical trials from the comfort of their homes. In the 4 years since its launch, the company has received 40+ studies from 28 blue chip clients, implemented in 28 countries, in 16 different therapeutic areas. For more information, visit https://www.obviohealth.com.
About SPRIM Global Investments About SGRP Globalizations.
SPRIM Global Investments is a healthcare and life science-focused investment company with offices in New York and Singapore, with major focuses on healthcare IT and biotech across stages and therapeutic areas. For more information, see www.sprim.com.
SOURCE ObvioHealth SURCE SESSION ObioSupports SUSCE OBVIOSSUIVITY