Entertainment Weekly introduces brand new omnichannels across platforms
The entertainment weekly is offering a refresh for all platforms, said Mary Margaret, the editor-in-chief today. Readers can expect a better content experience, expanded franchises and improved editorial features, which include: "More and more" readers may expect: improved content, expands franchise offerings, and enhanced editorial capabilities, including::
- A refreshed homepage (EW.com) and magazine with new parts and experiences.
- The Look, highlighting the best fashion and beauty moments in entertainment, and beloved ones like The Location, where the place centered in movies, TV, books and music, are highlighted.
- A new section called The Close Up, which is a destination for in-depth stories about entertainment and the industry, is the opening of 'The CloseUp', and is dedicated to providing an immersive story to the audience.
- Intermission, a new permanent home for the Entertaining Weekly franchise and re-launched food-fueled break of entertainment inspired treats and tips popular with readers and advertisers.
- Raves & Reviews will house the critical takes and curation EW is known for, with renamed sections (Watch, Read, Listen, Play) to reflect the ways people consume content and the new things they consume
- Today's brightest voices on subject matter will come from the return of the back page column, now called End Credits. The brighter voices come to light on the topics that matter.
- Each issue, in a weekly dedicated newsletter, and subsequently in an ongoing video series and podcast, will be covered in The Award Award award, year-round coverage. As part of EW's year round, cross-platform coverage The content will be customized to the different milestones of the awards and consideration cycle.
Many of the brand enhancements are made up of research, data and feedback from readers and partners. We've worked hard to give people more of what they love about them. "We're trying to get people to more and more from what people love that they'll love." Entertainment Weekly Mary Margaret said. With technology, the entertainment landscape continues to shift and we're excited to evolve along with it by giving our audience new things that delight, inform and entertain.
The brand's multichannel strategy includes new audio and video programming, the launch of newsletters and paying products.
"EW has always sat at the unique intersection of superfans and industry insiders. New investments across audio, video, newsletter and other platforms have the potential to expand this rich legacy for a new generation of fandoms," said Gen. Thomas, EW Digital General Manager. You want to enjoy the most of the entertainment at EW, Shana Naomi Krochmal continues: "When you love entertainment, and whatever you are obsessed with, we want you to find more of it at the Ew, but wherever I think of what we do as wish fulfillment for fans, the ultimate front-row seat to all the ways we geek out trying to bring you the best inside information."
EW, the authority on entertainment, continues to help readers navigate what is worth their time while giving more of the brand's personality, insight, business and exclusives.
Entertainment Weekly Entertainment Weekly (EW) (Turning Weekly) (Ed) www.ew.com. You can pass the most creative and fascinating stars of Hollywood. The magazine was launched in 1990 and is the leading consumer publication in the entertainment industry, with a guaranteed circulation rate base of 1.5 million and showcasing almost 28 million loyal, engaged fans. EW.com.net has a presence on Ew.Com. The magazine publishes a wide array of featured stories, news articles, television-recaps, original videos, film reviews and photo galleries. EW is the first to know the best of entertainment. EW keeps readers hooked on pop culture with sharp insight, access to unparalleled access and trusted voice. This is where the buzz starts.
SOURCE Entertainment Weekly is the hottest of the year.