Canon Completes another chapter in the RF Lens Story - Introduces Two new budget-friendly lenses For EOS R Full-Frame Mirrorless Users – New Lenses for Newer-Users Using Full
/PRNewswire/ -- Canon U.S.A., Inc. announced the RF16mm F2.8 STM and HF100400mm f5.68 IS USM lenses. Both lenses invite current users of the EOS R series and those who are considering a move to Canon's prominent mirrorless system, such as the AOS RP or E OS R, to expand their content creation capabilities with the visual As the "lens first" EOS R series continues to expand, these latest lenses open the door to a wide-range of imaging creators, encouraging them to test their powers and possibilities.
With a wide-angle perspective, the ultra-directional perspective is the perfect solution.
Canon RF16mm F2.8 STM is compact, lightweight and affordable. Whether you're excited to discover the creative world of ultra-large-angle photography or someone looking for another lens to expand your imaging offerings, the Canon F The new ultra-wide, 16mm RF lens is used for full-frame cameras, and comes with a fast and bright f/2.8 maximum lens aperture, as well as enticing AF (autofocus). This lens is a powerful addition to the landscape, architecture or travel photographer, but also gives the vlogging creator and the EOS Webcam Utility software users the power to integrate environments in their imagery with its super-wide coverage.
Canon's new ultra wide-angle prime lens with 16mm focal length F2.8 also features:
- Using STM Motor for smooth focusing when recording video.
- Compared to the RF50mm F1.8 STM, compact size and light weight like HF51mm with f1.8 sTM.
- Minimum focus distance of 5.11"
- Maximum magnification of 0.26x maximum is 0.28x.
- Thread for 43 mm filter thread.
Telephoto-opticality is a real option.
Canon RF100400mm F5.68 IS USM provides a versatile and popular zoom range that brings subjects closer with ease. It's an affordable and easily accessible entry into the world of super-telephoto, full-frame photography and video. The 100400mm focal length offers a wide range of telephoto opportunities from portraits and documenting events to sports, birding and wildlife. For the first time in a non-L-series lens, the RF100400mm will accept optional Canon 1.4x and 2x teleextendingers, offering even more telecommunication potential in lightweight packages. Canon RF100400mm is an excellent gateway to the world of nature and sports photography. This lens and its super-telephoto capabilities can be leveraged for the video content creator or vlogger when compiling b-roll or for subjects that are at a distance.
Canon RF100-400mm features include:
- Those high quality images are similar to the well-regarded EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM.
- telephoto zoom range 100-400 mm, range of tyre zoom 100-40 x 100 m/400.
- Canon RF 1.4x and 2x extenders can be used as optional extensions.
- F5.6 - F8 a maximum aperture variable F8, F6 F9 amplitude maximum, F8) et F5.
- Easy hand-held operation lighter than the EF70-300 IS II lens.
- Up to 5,5-Stops if there aren't 5.5-stoppers. i am a fedria. Optical IS and 6-stops are available. ii hi si w sa b m ti. A coordinated IS will be coordinated.
- Nano USM for high-speed and smooth AF.
- A quick and fast shiver AF during recording video, a recording of re-image and video recording is captured by film.
- Extensive close-focusing at 400 mm, excellent 0.41x magnification, i.e., at 4.40 ppm, and a solid 0.2x slacking.
- The 9-blade aperture for smooth backgrounds/foregrounds is ideal for rough backgrounds and the most beautiful of the woods.
- 67mm filter thread thread, threading 66mm thread.
Pricing and Availability.
The Canon RF16mm F2.8 STM and HF100400mm f5.68 IS USM will be available in October 2021 for an estimated retail price of 299.99 and 649.99 respectively.
For more information, please visit usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of digital imaging solutions for consumer, business, and industrial consumers in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. With about $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ) ranks third in U.S. patents granted in 2020. -! He is a Fortune Magazine member. World's Most Admired Companies are the Worlds most Admirable Companies. In 2020, he will be a member of the community. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its mission. Kyosei was a Kyaoo-soi. We are a philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep up with the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS feed by visiting the company''. www.usacanon.com/rss/. Follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
Based on weekly patent counts issued by the US Patent and Trademark Office.
*Specifications, availability and prices are subject to change without notice. The actual price is determined by a dealer and may vary.
i'm a thymnai. A CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards are standard. EOS R tests performed at a focal length of 400 mm, using ERO R testing performed using fajita eOS.
Iii i. A study of the CIPA standards by the American Imaging Association. EOS R5 compared the measurements of a focal length of 400 mm, using Eros R5, comparing the results at focal height of 40 mb to re-examined measurements.
SOURCE Canon U.S.A., Inc.