Grand View Research, Inc
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 15, 2021 - The global network of a nuclear power station will open in 2022. On-board charger market is a part of the on-boarding market. If a size is expected, it will probably be expected. According to a new report, Grand View Research, Inc. forecasted that it would reach USD 13,96 billion by 2028, registering 80% growth from 2021 to 2029, and subsequently lowered the CAGR of . The increase in electric car sales globally can result in the market growth. According to the IEA, in 2019, electric car sales accounted for 2.1 million a 40% year-on-year increase. .
Key Insights & Findings:
- The segment with less than 11 kW is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. The segment growth can be attributed to the growth in electric vehicle charging at homes.
- The buses segment will be expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. The global surge in electric buses sales is expected to accentuate the segment growth.
- It is expected that the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle segment will see the highest growth in the forecast period. Increasing fuel efficiency and a longer driving range offered by PHEV fuel drives the segment growth.
- The expansion of the Asia Pacific region's economic growth will make it the largest market owing to the increasing government initiatives in the emerging economies of this region for the adoption of electric vehicles.
Read the market research report in 150 pages, "Read 150 page market study report," By power output (low than 11kW, 112kW to 222%), By region, And Segment Forecast, 2021 - 2028, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Power Output (Less Grand View Research, Inc. ", by Grandview Research.
The prohibition of fossil fuel vehicles in the governmental order will likely increase the sales of electric vehicles, which eventually will create the need for onboard chargers. The government released its plan to ban new fossil fuel vehicle sales by 2030 to help accentuate electric vehicles use. In addition, in the US, California will ban the sales of gasoline-powered new trucks and passenger cars by 2035.
The market's growth is influenced by tax benefits offered upon purchases of electric cars, as well as the benefits of tax incentives. In the U.S., significant tax benefits are being provided to fleet operators and car drivers for switching to electric vehicles from April 2020. The zero tax rate will apply to electric vehicles with a range of over 130 miles and hybrid vehicles without emissions up to 50 g/km.
The reduction in the production of electric vehicles in response to the COVID-19 pandemic negatively affected the market at the initial stage; however, the subsidies offered by different countries in advance of the pandesmic helped the EV sales in In July 2020, the Chinese government extended the period of the subsidy program for new energy vehicles by two more years. Thus, the program that was expected to end by 2020 will end in 2022.
Grand View Research has segmented the global on-board charger market based on power output, vehicle type, propulsion type and region: power consumption, power distribution, and traffic consumption.
- Take Charger Power Output Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028) on-board (HP Chargeer) (Elevance, 2000-0228).
- Weighs less than 11 kW.
- From 11 to 22 kW, the tyre is 11 - 22.
- More than 22 kW
- On-board Charger Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028) (Computer, 2018 20 28).
- Passagier Cars Passenger Passagieren.
- Buses are a buse.
- Vans vans
- Heavy Duty Vehicles, medium & heavy vehicles.
- Boats are built with boats.
- The on-board Charger Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028) (On-Board Charge Charge Driver, Pro-Experiment Outlook) / (Revene,
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) (A2V) batteries (electric) vehicles (C) can be used.
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) (plug-In) Plug in Hybd electric vehicle (PEV).
- On-board Charger Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028) (Toll-time, 2018 / 20 28) The Charge Charge Board (Tipp) is providing the ChargeR for the
- North America
- American States.
- Canada Canada
- United States.
- Asia Pacific Pacific Asia AsiaPacific Pacific
- China China
- Korea, Korea-South Korea
- Latin America
- Brazil Brazil
- Middle East & Africa - Middle Eastern / Africa.
The Charger Market is an official list of key players on board.
- Bel Fuse Inc.
- Delta Energy Systems is one of the Delta energy systems.
- STMicroelectronics is a technology that requires an advanced technology.
- Toyota Industries Corporation is Toyota Corporation.
- Stercom Power Solutions GmbH is a power-based company.
- innolectric AG is the innumerable enterprise.
- BRUSA Elektronik AG.
- AVID Technology Limited is a telecommunications company.
- Ficosa Internacional SA - Ficusio Internnaciional a Ficional.
Taking a look at more studies on electric vehicles conducted by Grand View Research: Among those studies involving these electric cars, we've seen dozens of studies in the area of the electric vehicle.
- Electric Vehicle Market is a major market. - ! The global electric vehicle demand was estimated at 2,373.5 thousand units in 2019 and expected to see a CAGR of 41.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Market for Electric Electricity Vehicles Market. - . The global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market size was valued at USD 15,06 billion in 2020 and will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33,4% from 2021 to 2028.
Look through Grand View Research's coverage of the subject. Global Automotive & Transportation Industry, a specialized transportation industry, is able to grow shipments and exports. .
Gain access to your account. Grand View Compass Grand-Pilot. , our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports.
About Grand View Research About the Grandview Research Center.
Grand View Research, a market research and consulting company in the U.S., provides syndicated research reports and consultants and customized research services. The company is registered in California and has a headquarters in San Francisco, and boasts more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more more over 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports expose in-depth analyses of 46 industries across 25 major countries in the world. With the help of a sophisticated market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and evaluate the opportunities that lie ahead.
Go to www.grandviewresearch.com Follow us on Twitter.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.